Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Can’t Miss Beauty Gift--L’Occitane en Provence’s 13 Desserts of Provence Gift Set! (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
L'Occitane 13 Desserts of Provence Gift Set.jpeg
L'Occitane en Provence's 13 Desserts of Provence Gift Set

As you know, I am a big fan of L’Occitane en Provence from my experiences using their products.  Though I have tried quite a few of their wonderful products, this does not include everything. This is why I was so excited about the 13 Desserts of Provence Gift Set they sent since I got some of my favorites, but new products that I have also been longing to try, including some I had on my own holiday gift wish list!  

This ultimate collection gives you or anyone on your holiday gift list the perfect opportunity to sample 13 of L’Occitane en Provence’s most coveted beauty treats.  With this gift set, you can find the products that work for you the best first before investing in the full size.  

Inside this big box are 13 irresistible beauty treats that include: 

-Shea Body Lotion 1.7 fl.oz (award winner)
- Shea Verbena Soap 1.7.oz 
- Shea Hand Cream 0.3 .oz (award winner)
- Verbena Shower Gel 1 fl.oz 
- Occitan Shaving Gel 1 fl.oz 
- Aromachologie Shampoo 1.2 fl.oz 
- Pivoine Flower Hand Cream 0.3 .oz 
- Almond Supple Skin Oil 0.5 fl.oz (award winner)
- Almond Shower Oil 1.2 fl.oz (award winner)
- Divine Cream 0.3 .oz (Marie Claire noted product)
- Arlésienne Eau de Toilette 0.2 fl.oz (freshest rose fragrance yet)
- Immortelle Essential water 1 fl.oz 
- Neroli & Orchidee Body Milk 1.7 fl.oz (sensational fruity-floral)


Another thing you got to love is the size of these products is perfect for traveling, which is important with all the extra fees if you exceed that weight limit on your baggage.

Read my earlier reviews that I linked for you.  Then you will understand why I am so passionate about each of those products.

The 13 Desserts of Provence Gift Set is an $84 value but has been slashed to just $68! Trust me, if you haven’t tried any of these products or are looking to discover some treasures, then this gift set should be on your radar when shopping this holiday season.  Do stop at L’Occitane en Provence and make sure to pick one or more up while they are around. Feel free to thank me anytime!

No comments: