Friday, December 26, 2014

Beauty Box 5 December 2014 Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Beauty Box 5 December 2014.jpeg
Here is  a photo of  Beauty Box 5 for December 2014.


This month’s Beauty Box 5 revolves around indulgences to make the holidays even brighter with the assortment of products geared to do the trick.

If you’re unfamiliar with this monthly beauty subscription, then let me fill you in.  Each box usually has four to five beauty items from full sizes to samples.  The cost is $12 a month with free shipping, but you can reduce that price significantly if you get an annual subscription that brings it to a mere $8.25 a month.

As to what arrived, I won’t keep you in suspense any longer.  Here is what I received in this new beauty box below.

Beauty Box 5 December 2014


1.  Jaqua Rose Bouquet Hydrating Facial Mist–FULL SIZE (1.69 fl. oz.)–$16.50

2.  Absolute! New York Nail Polish Remover Pads–FULL SIZE (32 pads)–$2.99

3.  Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer–SAMPLE (.26 fl. oz.)–$9.94

4.  Nanacoco Nail Polish–FULL SIZE–$3.95

5.  Lucky Brand Lucky Number 6 Perfume–SAMPLE (unspecified size)

Total Estimated Value–$33.38!


The Jaqua Rose Facial Mist was a hit with me.  I regularly use a rose facial mist year round after cleansing before moisturizing.  Sometimes, I also like to spray some on after I do my makeup and press a tissue over it.  This really does wonders for giving you a fresher look and does keep your makeup lasting longer.  

The Absolute! New York Nail Polish Remover Pads I got were the Peach scented pads. This worked very well for removing polish, but you can still also smell the stronger chemicals along with the peach.  I still liked this product.

The Nanacoco Nail Polish was Summer Nigh Festival, a mix of purple and blue glitter.  I didn’t try this yet, but it does look pretty in the bottle.  I will paint my nails soon.

I do adore organic skin care.  I didn’t get a chance to test this new Juice Beauty Moisturizer because I am currently involved in another skin care project, but this one is already on my vanity waiting.

The Lucky Brand Lucky Number 6 perfume sample was a lovely woody-floral with just enough spice to add to the magic.  I only wish we could have gotten a larger sample.

To sum it up, I would label December 2014 a good month!  Don’t you agree?

Have you tried Beauty Box 5  yet?  Do check it out!

*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*