**Disclaimer: This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment. Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
These boxes will come out once per season and sell for $15 each, but are valued at a lot more. You can get that fantastic price without enrolling into a subscription program.
With every box of these pampering L’occitane products, the company will include a gift from a partner that will vary season to season, which adds to the fun.
Take a look at the contents of this first set ($59.40 value) below:
- Precious Cleansing Foam 1.7 fl.oz.
- Shea Butter Body Milk 1.7 oz.
- Arlésienne Hand Cream 0.3 oz.
- Almond Supple Skin Oil 0.5 fl.oz.
- Immortelle Sample Divine Cream 0.05 oz. x 2
- L'OcciBox Box
- Shea ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 oz.
- Cherry Blossom ELLE Hand Cream 0.3oz.
- Verbena ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 oz.
- Almond ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 oz.
- ELLE Pouch
Buy at a L’Occitane en Provence boutique or online through this link. Apply promo code: ‘DISCOVER’ at checkout and that listed $59.40 price will drop to $15. Furthermore, you can’t combine with other promotions. Quantities are limited with one box per person. Hurry though because that reduced price on this first box ends December 31, 2014!
*Disclaimer: Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*