Sunday, February 22, 2015

Beauty Box 5's February 2015 Box (Review) Is One You'll Love!

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
February 2015 Beauty Box 5.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 February 2015 

Ready, set, go because it is time again to check out another wonderful assortment of beauty products from Beauty Box 5.  This month’s box celebrates the beauty subscription’s three year anniversary with the skin care and cosmetics worthy of a celebration.

If you still haven’t discovered Beauty Box 5, then I will tell you what you are missing.  You get about four or five full to sample sizes of beauty items per box, which can be had for $12 with a monthly subscription.  The cost can go even lower.  For example, this subscription can run as low  as $6.58 a month when committing to an annual subscription.

Tempted by the idea, then let me show you the actual contents of my February 2015 box.  I thought this month was a great selection with products and makeup in just the right shades to make me happy.


Beauty Box 5 for February 2015


Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel (140 Fall Mood)–Full Size–0.4 fl. oz.--$3.99

Absolute New York Absolute Love Lip Balm (Bubble Gum)–Full Size 0.42 oz.–$2.50

Avon Big Color Eye Pencil (Sunkissed)–Full Size 0.056 oz.–$3.49

Marek Mineral Eyeshadow (Vanilla Frosting) –Full Size–1.2 g.–$22.50

GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment–Sample 5ml/.17 oz.–$6.50


Total Value–$38.98!


The Revlon Nail Enamel (140 Fall Mood) is a gorgeous bronze shade that I can’t wait to wear.  I have used this formula before and do like how it works.

The Absolute New York Lip Balm is a new brand I never heard about before.  Bubble gum flavor was a sweet treat to keep my lips feeling comfortable through this wicked cold weather.  

The color of the Avon Eye Pencil is called Sunkissed, which is a bronze shade.  I love bronze colors and the fact it would go well with my new Revlon polish.  This pencil is creamy and beautifully pigmented.  However, it is unavailable at Avon’s website, which can mean it is a seasonal product or a discontinued one.

The Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow is a lovely, sheerer sort of shimmering white shade to highlight with.  You might prefer topping this color over other shadows like I did because it really has power to infuse the shade with light.

GlamGlow is another new brand.  I didn’t try this Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment yet due to current skin care product testing, but I believe strongly in exfoliation and facial masks in general.   I intend to give this a shot in the near future.

I really thought Beauty Box 5 gathered up some nice choices for this month.  Do visit the company’s website for more information or the sign up.

What do you think of this February 2015 box?  

*Disclaimer: Free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.* 

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That looks like a great beauty box, especially since almost everything you received is full size. Thanks for sharing.