Sunday, March 29, 2015

Purex Crystals ScentSplash In-Wash Fragrance Booster Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Purex Crystals ScentSplash Fresh Lavender Blossom.jpeg
Purex Crystals ScentSplash In-Wash Fragrance Booster in Fresh Lavender Blossom


Ever since being introduced to the original Purex Crystals as a Purex Insider project, my laundry is never complete without that product to add alongside my detergent.  The amazing scent is one thing, but I love how this product seems to perk up the look of even old clothes while infusing that scent deeply into the fabric without any harm. When I had the chance to try the latest addition to that line, I had to sign up to test the Purex Crystals ScentSplash in-wash fragrance booster. 

Unlike the dry form of crystal scent beads of the original, this new product has those scent beads in liquid form.  I got the Fresh Lavender Blossom scent, but it also comes in Fresh Spring Waters, and Fresh Mountain Breeze.

You use the Purex Crystals ScentSplash the same way that you do the crystals by adding directly to the washer or the in-wash tray with the detergent.  The recommended amount is a half capful per load or use as much or as little as you want.  For a large load, I went with the suggested amount and used less when I had a small load.  This worked well for me.

I love what this stuff does for lingerie for even more freshness.  That beautiful scent of lavender is released every time I open my lingerie drawer since this test.  

Guess what?  I will be picking up the other two Purex Crystals ScentSplash in-wash fragrance boosters in those other scents soon.  Honestly, give both forms of Purex Crystals a try because they are sensational for laundry to the point where you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.