Thursday, March 19, 2015

Your Skin and Senses Will Love L’Occitane en Provence’s New Almond Velvet Youthful Body Serum and Velvet Balm (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Almond Velvet Youthful Body Serum.jpeg
Almond  Velvet Youthful Body Serum


There’s reason to celebrate with the happy news I am about to share.  L’Occitane en Provence expanded their wonderful Almond line just in time for Spring, 2015 with two new products–Almond Velvet Youthful Body Serum and Velvet Balm!

I do not know whether it is the powdery sweet scent of almond blossoms or the lasting velvety feel that lingers on my skin that makes me such an ardent fan, but I am thrilled with what these products can do for coating my body with such luxurious moisture as well as my elevating my mood once that blissful scent takes over.  Let’s just say that I am giddy with pleasure every time that I apply and get into my “almond zone.”

The Almond Velvet Youthful Body Serum ($32) was everything I had hoped for how it absorbed and hydrated. This is a light pink serum capable of restoring the beauty of the skin with almond cells, almond and sunflower seed oils, and vitamin C for brightening while wrapping you into a blanket of a powdery sweet floral  fragrance enhanced with rose  without being sticky or greasy.

Another must-have product that you owe yourself to experience is their Almond Velvet Youthful Balm $60). This rich, pink tinted fragrant cream is a pampering concoction for the body with its bounty of active almond-powered natural ingredients formulated to help relieve dryness while also improving tonicity, slackening, fine lines, and skin irregularities. This is a beautiful indulgence for getting the softest skin surrounded by blend of almond blossoms and rosebuds.

Almond Velvet Body Balm from L'Occitane.jpeg
Almond Velvet Youthful Balm

Do treat yourself and try L’Occitane en Provence’s Almond Velvet Youthful Body Serum and Velvet Balm because it is a great way to usher in Spring or any season if you ask me.