Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review: IT Cosmetics NEW Limited Edition CC+ Bronzer SPF 50+

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
IT Cosmetics Limited Edition CC+ Bronzer.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Limited Edition CC+ Bronzer SPF 50+

The transition from Winter to Spring left most of us with paler complexions.  To solve that problem especially with my light coloring, I turn to bronzers for gradually warming up my complexion.  When I heard those beauty innovators at IT Cosmetics developed another anti-aging bronzer with their new Limited Edition CC+ Bronzer SPF 50+, I knew this IT girl had to try it.



This is a color correcting bronzer full coverage cream that is also loaded with serious skin care ingredients such as hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, niacin, algae, and nourishing oils to help anti-aging as well as serving as a physical sunscreen with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. 


IT Cosmetics CC+ Bronzer unspread swatch.jpeg
This is  what the IT Cosmetics CC+ Bronzer looks like before blending.




IT Cosmetics NEW Limited Edition CC+ Bronzer blended swatch.jpeg
Here I applied enough IT Cosmetics CC+ Bronzer so you can better see the degree of richness after layering.


Their Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream is a top favorite of mine with its great texture and beautiful full coverage.  This product has the same wonderful consistency, only this one is a bit sheerer with more of a dewy finish in how it covers, which I really liked with how fair I am to keep that healthy glow more natural. 

The universal shade of Bronze Glow that it comes in captures radiance from the sun quite well with the balance of brown to orange.  However, if you want a darker sort of tan or to keep up as your complexion gains more color, then it is easily arranged by pumping out more of this bronzer and building it up.

Though you can use your fingers to apply, I prefer using a makeup brush for blending and insuring even distribution.  This method always seems to give me a better finish.

I liked this product because bronzers can be tricky to wear for those of us more on the fair side, but the depth of color can be adapted to suit practically all skin tones.  Therefore, I say try IT Cosmetics Limited Edition CC+ Bronzer SPF 50+ ($35) because you nothing to lose but that winter paleness!  You can find at IT Cosmetics, Ulta, and QVC.com.

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*