Sunday, June 21, 2015

Review: Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips–Proceed With Caution If You Have Sensitive Skin or Prone to Allergies!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips.jpeg
Breathe Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strips


Breathe Right recently reached out and asked if I would be interested in trying their nasal strips.  Though I do have allergies, I had never tried their products until the package arrived with five boxes of their new Lavender Scented Nasal Strips.

Since I thought it might help me breathe better and rely less on antihistamines, I didn’t waste any time and immediately read the directions before applying one later that same night the package came.  The strips are designed to lift the nasal passages to provide better airflow, which sounded ideal for someone that battles constant stuffiness.

I did not detect any smell of lavender as I attached it in exactly in the proper place judging by their brochure’s  illustration.  Once this strip attached, it held firmly in place.

The next morning I woke up and took a look at myself in the mirror.  My nose was swollen on both sides of that strip, which was still firmly attached to my face.

Immediately, I tried to pull it off.  Wow, that Breath Right Lavender Scented Nasal Strip wouldn’t budge easily.  Instead, I had to rip it painfully off of my face.  Underneath that strip, I got a better view of how ugly I looked this morning with a huge bulge on each side of my nose.

My swollen nose only lasted a day.  However, if you suffer from allergies or have sensitive skin, then I would go with the Breathe Right Sensitive Nasal Strips formula instead since the Lavender Scented strips use a medical grade of adhesive.

What happened to me may not work this way on you.  Nonetheless, I just want to put my experience out there and make you aware of what may occur.

*Disclaimer: Free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*