Thursday, July 9, 2015

Review: Christie Brinkley’s Close Up Instant Wrinkle Reducer and Treatment Does It Really Work Or Not?

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Christie Brinkley Close Up Instant Wrinkle Reducer and Treatment.jpeg
Is Christie Brinkley's Close Up Instant Wrinkle Reducer and Treatment  up to the wrinkle diminishing challenge or not?

I knew former superstar model, Christie Brinkley was making wigs, but I did not know she was also getting into beauty products until iFabbo emailed about this product.  Looking at her still gorgeous face at 61, you wonder if she has, indeed, discovered the foundation of youth. Could it be that her new beauty product is her secret?  This was all I needed to want to test it out.

Close Up Instant Wrinkle Reducer and Treatment is intended to tighten and smooth problem areas that have lines or fine creases.  It is also supposed to help with under eye bags and puffiness in the process with a formula treatment complex that combines four bioactive ingredients along with UVA/UVB and Infra-Red protection.  All those things to help with aging sound good to me.

I followed the directions exactly and applied the product after moisturizing, using a circular motion before gently patting the cream in the lines.  After the product dried, I stroked on my foundation and the rest of my makeup.

I don’t have a lot of wrinkles, but I do have laugh lines, a few less significant ones on my forehead and some fine creasing near my eyes.  In my case, this product did not do much for those deeper laugh lines to impress me overall to want to rush out and buy it for $79.95.  Do not misunderstand me.  I am not saying that it did not work; it just did seem to help more with the fine creases instead.   Therefore, if you have fine creases and want to temporarily get rid of them for a few hours, then I suggest to give this product a try.

You can find Christie Brinkley’s Close Up Instant Wrinkle Reducer and Treatment here.

*Disclaimer: Free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*