Thursday, July 23, 2015

Review: Beauty Box 5 July 2015 for Looking Colorfully Cool Through Summer Heat!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Beauty Box 5 July 2015.jpeg
Check out this month's beauty goodies for July 2015 Beauty Box 5


It is that magical time of the month again because my new Beauty Box 5 assortment has finally arrived! The theme of this month’s grouping of cosmetics and skin care is colorfully cool beauty for summer nights out.  

Let me tell you how this monthly beauty box subscription works in case you haven't discovered this company yet. Usually, each green box contains about four or five full to sample sizes of beauty items for only $12 with a monthly subscription.  Some brands are familiar while others may be exciting new brands that you’ll get introduced to, but probably love.  

Receiving surprise beauty products every month is fun because you never know what will be arriving.  Some months you will love more than other months, depending on your preferences.  However, I always have a blast digging into each new Beauty Box 5 and always find something special among the products.  

If you’re curious about this month’s box, then I won’t keep you in suspense any longer.  Take a peek at the products below.


Beauty Box 5 for July 2015

OFRA Lip Gloss           (full size)-----------------$12.95

OFRA Lip Liner            (full size)------------------$13.00

Nanacoco Nail Polish   (full size)------------------$3.00

Love Life Skin, Love Life Skin Collection (four sample packets)

Pur~lisse Flesh Tattoos (full size)------------------$9.00



Total approximate value:       $37.95      


The color of the OFRA Lip Gloss was Truffle, a nude with shimmery copper that is a great neutral shade.  I liked the non-sticky formula and the way its glistening color lit up my lips.

The OFRA Lip Liner was in Spicy, a brownish shade that paired up well with my Truffle Gloss.  

I didn’t get a chance to try the Nanacoco Nail Polish yet because I am doing nail swatches right now; however, the rose-pink shade I got is Kissing Lips and looks just like the colors I tend to wear the most.

Since I am also currently testing more skin care products, I will have to save those samples of Intensive Recovery Serum and Restorative Night Cream from Love Life Skin for another time.   The formula sounds worth exploring since it was developed to help chemotherapy patients and their sensitive skin, which sounds like the TLC my skin could use.

Finally, I got a sheet of Pur~lisse Skin Sparkle Flash Tattoos.  The designs and detail are pretty with gold, silver and black, but I am not the tattoo type.  Yet, this is just my preference and doesn’t mean it is a bad product.

Overall, I thought it was a wonderful box. To learn more or subscribe, pop over to Beauty Box 5 and get on board the fun train to beauty!

 *Disclaimer: Free product was provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*