Friday, July 31, 2015

Review + Swatches: IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (Neutral Medium) and NEW Heavenly Luxe Magic Eraser #15 Brush

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer


If your goal is mesmerizing eyes, then you need to make sure that you banish all under eye darkness first. My allergies can make this often difficult when I try to conceal forcing me to buy one product after the next. With Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer and their new Heavenly Luxe Magic Eraser #15 Brush from IT Cosmetics, the problem is finally solved.

Being Summer, my fair complexion has a bit more color from the sun than my pale winter skin.  Therefore, the Neutral/Medium shade of this concealer was the best match for my under eyes.

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer (Neutral Medium) swatch.jpeg
Here is where I swatched the Neutral-Medium Bye Bye Underneath. The darker swatch by my wrist is a thick application before besides it where I rubbed it in.

Bye Bye Under Eye ($24) with its amazing anti-aging formula that has hydrolyzed collagen, vitamins C and K among its skin-loving ingredients covers like a dream.  This smooth, creamy formula doesn’t crease even after you wear it all day or does it fade so that darkness might show.  This is a trustworthy concealer that also brightens the circles in the process.


IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Magic Eraser #15 Brush.jpeg
This is the new Heavenly Luxe Magic Eraser #15 Brush.  You won't get into the corners as you would a thin concealer brush, but  this is what you want for blending that concealer just so.

Ever since I started using concealer brushes, I noticed how much better my application than relying on your fingers.  To apply this concealer, I used my thinner concealer brush to smooth the product to the inner corners of my eye and higher under the eyes compared to my finger before using the fatter Heavenly Luxe Magic Eraser #15 Brush ($29) for going over the area to buff everything to perfection.  You do need both size of concealer brushes because they help you do different things.

Trust me on this, if Bye Bye Under Eye can hide my allergic shiners as well as it does, then it can do the same for you.  Check it out and the new Heavenly Luxe Magic Eraser #15 Brush at IT Cosmetics, QVC.com and Ulta!

*Disclaimer:  Free products were provided to facilitate this review--not my opinion.*