Thursday, September 10, 2015

Review: Beauty Box 5 September 2015 Is One of The Best Months Ever!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Beauty Box 5 September 2015.jpeg
You'll love this September 2015 box!


My mailman was struggling, juggling my packages in one hand and trying to sort through his pouch for the regular mail when I spotted him on my sidewalk.  Immediately, my happy face appeared because that little green box from Beauty Box 5 was in view. 

What could make me so excited about this beauty subscription?  The answer is easy.  Each mystery box always is full of sensational beauty of about four to five full and sample size products from great cosmetics, skin, hair, nails products and sometimes fragrance like this month’s selection while running a mere $12 per month.  If that doesn’t sound enticing, then prepare yourself because you will change your mind once you hear what my September 2015 box contained.  Hold on to your seats, ladies, because this is fabulous!
  

Beauty Box 5 September 2015  

1.  Bellapierre Shimmer Powder (Snowflake)–Full Size–$19.99 

2.  Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass Lip + Cheek Stain (Sample Size of 3 g.)–$6.95

3.  Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment (Sample Size of 14 g per application without any other size information to break the cost down).  The full size of 13.3 oz. retails for $10.00.  The sample bottle appears the size of a liquid foundation, but I can’t give an accurate total to list it in my calculation. **Update--PR informed me this amount has a value of $1.50.

4.  Harvey Prince Sincerely Mini Roller EDP (Full Size) 8.8 ml–$21.00

5.  Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Crayon (Stonehedge)–Full Size–$14.99


Total Approximate Value: $64.43!


I really liked the Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass  Lip + Cheek Stain for being a double duty cosmetic that gives great rich, sheer red color that can last unbelievably long.

The Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment is for deep cleansing the hair.  I will be saving this one until I need to strip all those styling products out of my hair before I color it again.  

I was thrilled to get a Harvey Prince perfume.  I have reviewed many of their fragrances and do love them each in their own unique way.  Sincerely is gorgeous, being both fresh floral with a bit of mysterious warmth from notes of cedarwood, freesia and orange flowers.

The Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Snowflake is a product and shade that I have used before.  This is beautiful white shadow that you can use to highlight the eyes, cheek bones, etc.

The Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Crayon in Stonehedge that I got was in a wonderful, neutral grayish taupe with some shimmer. Unfortunately, mine was probably defective since the color stick came out of the tube and stayed attached to the cap, which disappointed me because it was such a versatile color that I like to wear.

I think this is one of the best Beauty Box 5 assortments yet.  Do you agree? Do check this beauty subscription out because their assortments seem to continually get better every month!

***Beauty Box 5 is no longer in business.***