Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Review: Beauty Box 5 October 2015 Is a Must-Have for Those That Love Pink!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Beauty Box 5 October 2015.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 October 2015 won't disappoint pink lovers.

I always look forward to this time of month when a new Beauty Box 5 has arrived.  The theme for October 2015 is all girly pink with an awesome selection of pink-related cosmetics and beauty products.

If you are new to this beauty box subscription, then let me fill you in.  Each green box usually contains five full to sample sizes of beauty items for only $12 with a monthly subscription.  Some brands have instant recognition. Yet, others may not be so familiar, but may tend to become new finds.  

Let me tell about this current October box and you can judge for yourself what a great value it is.  I happen to think it is an excellent assortment.  Check it out with me, won't you?


Beauty Box 5 October 2015

1.  Happy Hands HappyFace Makeup Cleansing Cloth–Full Size–$3.99

2.  Ferro Cosmetics Pink Rhinestone Kabuki Brush–Full Size–$25.00

3.  Styli-Style Perfect Pout Long Lasting Balm Stick–Full Size–$4.99

4.  Knotty Hair Ties (2 Ribbon Pack)–Full Size–$4.00

5.  Nubar Nail Polish Mini–Full Size –$4.99



Total Value: $42.97!

The Happy Hands Makeup Cleansing Cloth can always come in handy since you can never have enough wash cloths.  It is machine washable and eco friendly.  Since it is already nicely packaged, I will keep it ready for when I travel.

The Ferro Cosmetics Kabuki Brush has a soft, wonderful feel to its bristles.  My only complaint is why the company never thought to wrap it first to keep it more sanitary instead of having nothing to protect it.  I would have appreciated even a small bag over it.

The Styli-Style Perfect Pout Long Lasting Balm Stick was in Flirty Fuchsia, which is actually more of a tulip pink shade in the tube.  The shade is a rosy pink that makes my lips bloom in a beautiful way while soothing them at the same time.  

The Knotty Hair Ties that I received is a twin pack of a medium pink ribbon and another of a lighter baby pink tie.  I can’t use hair ties and will be giving these to my friend’s daughter, who does.

Last of all, was the Nubar Nail Polish in the mini size.  This is formaldehyde, phthalate, and toluene free polish in a color of Pinktober.  This is so pretty of a light pink shade that I can’t wait to paint my nails with once I complete my current nail polish testing.

If you ask me, then I think October 2015 was a sensational Beauty Box 5 month that has a lot of beauty value to this pink-loving girl.  Do check out this beauty subscription because it is so much fun exploring new beauty surprises every month!