Friday, October 30, 2015

Review: Mineral Fusion Nail Polish Remover

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Mineral Fusion Nail Polish Remover.jpeg
Mineral Fusion Nail Polish Remover

The best chance you have to keep your painted nails healthy and strong is using a non-acetone polish remover.  After all, acetone-based formulas are harsher and can dry nails excessively to rob them of moisture.  However, if you are doubtful that a non-acetone polish remover is worth the higher price or can be as effective, then read my review of why I love Mineral Fusion’s Nail Polish Remover that arrived in a box of products that PR sent.

First of all, the smell of Mineral Fusion’s Nail Polish Remover isn’t nearly as powerful as the acetone-based variety.  The aroma is much more pleasant when it comes to your nostrils, which is already a win-win for me.

This product also quite effective in lifting off even dark shades of polish.  Normally, I need at least two cotton balls to remove the deep plum that I had on when I first tried this.  Yet, this polish came off with just a single cotton ball loaded with Mineral Fusion’s Nail Polish Remover.

My only complaint was my plastic bottle came rounded at the bottom and made it hard to stand upright. Besides that container’s deformity, I really was impressed with this polish remover and will definitely remember to pick more up when I run out.  

Your can find Mineral Fusion Nail Polish Remover ($7.99) at Whole Foods or visit Mineral Fusion’s website to learn more but do look into this product because it is a keeper!