Friday, October 23, 2015

Review: NYC New York Color Big Bold & Precise Liquid Eyeliner

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
NYC New York Color Big Bold & Precise Liquid Eyeliner.jpeg
NYC New York Color Big Bold & Precise Liquid Eyeliner

More often than not, I use eyeliner pencils for ease of application since I can control the thinness of the line or smudge for a more natural look for daytime.  Nights, however, I like to do a more dramatic eye with liquid liners.  When NYC New York Color offered to send me their Big Bold & Precise Liquid Eyeliner 2-in-1 Felt Tip in 990 Black, I gladly took them up on seeing what the product was like.

The brand claims with this one pen that you will be able to switch the thickness of the line by flipping the slanted edge of the tip.  The wide side of that slanted tip will provide a bold, thick line while the narrow edge is meant for doing a thinner line.

Regardless of how you hold this pen, you can expect a bold line.  Trying to control the thickness of the line was a challenge at least for me.  I had to wipe it off and practice for a while before I got better at using this particular eyeliner.  Once I did, I finally managed to create a decent, statement-making eye with it that held up for quite some time without giving me any problems.   Just be prepared that you may need to practice your technique first before you can make a fair judgement.

The NYC New York Color Big Bold & Precise Liquid Eyeliner retails for $3.99.  Do check it out when you shop for eyeliner.