Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review: Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Kits (Medium Brown and Dark Brown)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Kits.jpeg
Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Kits 

Since brows are an important part of your face as they frame the eyes, you need them
perfectly groomed instead of unkempt if you intend to maximize your beauty potential.  Rimmel’s new Brow This Way Brow Kit, which I had a chance to sample offers a wonderful, inexpensive solution for brow maintenance.

PR sent me the medium brown and dark brown kits to try out. Inside each, you find a brow wax, brow shadow, spooley brush and double-ended angled brush.

Here is how I used it.  First, I took the spooley brush to comb my brows in shape first, then some of the tinted wax to set the shape. This brush, along with the wax, already started to whip my brows in shape. Next, I used the side of the angled brush to carefully add some powder to fill in some color where I needed.
  
The powder filled in sparse areas very nicely while lasting through the day.  I did find the dark-brown kit better suited my coloring with my umber brown brows than the medium brown.  

For $3.99, I liked how this Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Kit worked taming and beautifying my brows.  If you’re brows need a beauty boost, I suggest visit your drugstore or where you find Rimmel products and do pick one up.