Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Review: StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Creams.jpeg
These StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Creams that PR kindly surprised me with are wonderful tools in the war against aging!  


When you are young, you hardly give much thought to your neck.  After all, you have a beautiful face to play up those perfect, unlined features with dazzling makeup and skin care creams that keeps you occupied. However, youth does not last forever and eventually time does catch up with all of us.  Therefore, the best course of action is taking proper preventive measures to ensure the throat and décolleté, the area where people will look next, looks as youthful as possible.  

StriVectin’s TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream can give this forgotten area the tender loving care it rightfully deserves.  Ever since I received a surprise box that the company sent me with this neck cream, I have been applying it for several weeks now to see what I thought.

The formula of this award-winning TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream has the brand’s patented Gravitite-CF Lifting Complex, and its superior blend of ingredients for improving the firmness and tone of the skin.  

I can’t explain how this luxurious feeling cream does what it does, but I began to notice after the first week more tightness to my neck area.  Though in all fairness, I do not have a full-fledge “turkey” neck as of yet with sagging skin.  My neck is just past the "chick" stage and more in between that could benefit from just a tad of extra firmness.  Well, I can tell you that this rich feeling cream tweaked up the condition of my neck beautifully before I knew it.  The skin not only gained more firmness to it, but also possessed silky smoothness while continuing to look better the longer that I kept using it.

I don’t know what the condition of your own neck and décolleté, but it is in your best interest to start caring for the delicate area of that skin earlier rather than later.  If you hope to age gracefully, then I recommend trying StriVectin’s TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream ($95) because this high-tech cream won’t disappoint you!