Thursday, October 8, 2015

Why You May Want to Switch Out Translucent Powder to Set Your Foundation

Woman Getting Face Powder Applied.jpeg
 You might have a more natural finish opting for a slight tint to that powder. 


I have always used translucent loose powder to set my foundation.  After all, it is meant to be colorless so not to distract from the color of the foundation that you use.  However, I also have noticed that some brands can leave your face paler than others with almost a ghostly cast once you’re through applying.  This can present a problem unless you want to keep on switching out brands.  

However, I have found a way around that little obstacle that I wanted to share. Instead of buying just a colorless translucent shade, I opted for a lightly tinted loose powder in its place.  By doing so, I get a much better finish without that unnatural paleness.  Furthermore, this slight amount of extra color does not do anything much to alter my original foundation color.

If you also have encountered this problem with your translucent powder, I hope you try this tip because a little color to that loose powder will give you a more natural look.