Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to All!


Turkey mom, dad, and baby.jpeg
Meet some of the wild turkey that live in my yard.  Here are some as they enjoy their day.


Being Thanksgiving, I will be taking the day off to enjoy the holiday with my family and friends.  However, I just wanted to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving as well.

Before going, I thought you might get a chuckle when you see my wild turkeys that live in my yard. Here are some of the girls and a baby.

You probably will find this hard to believe, but I had one curious turkey last year that I was calling to actually follow me up my walk.  I could have had fresh turkey dinner because she was practically at my front door. Our next door neighbor was so amazed that he brought out his video camera and filmed my friendly feathered friend.  She truly looked ready to expect an invitation inside.

Unlike the commercial food variety, our wild turkeys have beautiful markings and a regal presence about them.  She just stood there looking at me inside my front door staring out at her.  It was the craziest thing ever.

All that I would have had to do would be to shoot her, but I couldn’t hurt anything if you want to know the truth.  So, I simply buy a prepared carcass of the ugly variety and a fowl that I do not personally know.

Take care and Happy Thanksgiving again!   Nuts 4 Stuff will be back to normal operation tomorrow with lots of interesting content to beauty you and your life.  

No comments: