Friday, December 18, 2015

Review: Mineral Fusion’s Limitless Beauty Cream - A Beauty Product That Should Be in Your Possession

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Mineral Fusion’s Limitless Beauty Cream.jpeg
Mineral Fusion’s Limitless Beauty Cream



One natural skin care product that is able to handle a multitude of issues arrived in a box of Mineral Fusion products.  I didn’t get a chance to try it until the other day, but I really was impressed with their Limitless Beauty Cream with all it did, especially if you have any dry patches or extra dry spots.

This little tube of intense moisturizing cream is free of parabens, phthalates, and 100% vegan that can be used on your face, body or nails to heal and soften with its nourishing ingredients like coconut oil, argan, olive leaf oil, shea butter and rosehip oil among others.

I tried it on a rough section on my elbow that always needs extra attention. Usually the creams and oils help banish that temporarily.  Sooner or later, I do get the same problem for some reason.  Well, I got to say this cream did wonders to correct that dry spot for me.  How long this improvement will last is still anyone’s guess, but it has only been a few days and the area is still soft even without continually moisturizing with this product. 

With how well it treated my worst problem with that one elbow, I will be keeping the Limitless Beauty Cream on hand at my house and another in my handbag from now on.  Next I plan on trying it when my hands get really chapped as they so often do when I wash them in public restrooms for some unknown reason.

For what Mineral Fusion’s Limitless Beauty Cream ($19.99) can do, I recommend it to one and all for all the skin help it can do.  You can find it at the company’s website or Whole Foods.