Friday, January 1, 2016

My Wish for a Happy New Year 2016!


New Year's 2016 Fireworks.jpeg
Happy New Year 2016!



It is hard to believe another year has come and gone, but here we are starting 2016.   Happy New Year to you and your family wherever you may be. 

What I wish for all of us in this troubled world is that we could put the hatred and jealousy aside because it doesn’t get us anywhere.  Negative emotions just eat at us and spread like a cancer until we’re so diseased there is no cure in sight.  

If we want a better tomorrow, we need to start changing how we treat each other today, January 1.  If each person made a conscious effort to forgive or put their envy aside and show a little kindness and compassion to another imagine what the world would be like.  I can see it, can you?

With this, I will close and leave you until tomorrow when Nuts 4 Stuff will back to normal operation.  Being the holiday, I am taking the day off to relax with my family.  

Happy New Year’s to all of you again!

2 comments:

janetfaye said...

Happy New Year!!

Mary Balandiat (Nuts 4 Stuff) said...

Thanks, Janet!

My best wishes to you and your family as well.