Friday, January 29, 2016

Review: L’Occitane’s Shea Butter Fabulous Body & Hair Oil for Needed Winter Body Care!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
 L’Occitane’s Shea Butter Fabulous Body & Hair Oil.jpeg
 L’Occitane’s Shea Butter Fabulous Body & Hair Oil helps make the best out the problems to your skin that winter can bring.

Some people can’t wait for winter to come with all the outdoor activities like skiing, ice skating, sledding or the like.  I, on the other hand, am not one of them since those extreme cold temperatures can be brutal to skin, especially those prone to dry skin like mine.  Therefore, I thought I might give L’Occitane’s Shea Butter Body & Hair Fabulous Oil a try to see how that would work for my winter body care.

This product is a dry oil that has a clean, powdery fragrance that you can spray on easily to damp skin or hair immediately following your shower or bath.  Besides 5 percent of shea oil, it also has baobab, desert date palm oil, sunflower and carrot seed oils for deep moisturizing.  What you won’t find are harmful parabens, sulfates or phthalates that could prevent skin and hair from thriving.

You’ll appreciate the wonderful way this oil hydrates more if you apply to skin that still has some remaining water droplets over completely dry skin.  This is a better way for it to absorb, you’ll use less and it will lavish the areas with splendid lubrication without any greasy feel or leaving any residue behind.  My skin felt silky smooth and supple once I was done.

I also tried this Shea Butter Fabulous Oil on my dry hair, but you need to use less and not the same amount as you would have of similar hair oils.  Otherwise, your hair might be greasier than you counted on.  My preference is saving this dry oil for pampering my body with the wonderful satin finish it leaves behind.

If you need some dependable winter body care relief, I suggest a visit to a L’Occitane boutique or their website and think of getting a bottle of the Shea Butter Fabulous Body & Hair Oil ($38) because it can help.