Saturday, February 27, 2016

Recipe: My Scrumptious Mushroom Linguine Is a Dish the Family Will Demand Again and Again!

 A plate of my scrumptious Mushroom Linguine.jpeg
How does a plate of my Scrumptious Mushroom Linguine sound?

The recipe that I want to share with you today is not only easy, but a deliciously different pasta dish that makes use of fresh mushrooms delicately seasoned to perfection with minced garlic in olive oil with just the right blend of savory herbs to coax out all that inner flavor before serving on a bed of fresh, waiting linguine and then sprinkling with grated Parmesan for a marvelous finish.  My Scrumptious Mushroom Linguine also doesn't take much time to whip up before you sit down to dinner.

Though you can use ready-made pasta and cut even more preparation time, I like to take out my manual pasta machine and make my own.  It really doesn’t take that long from start to finish once you use my pasta dough recipe, especially when you use a food processor to mix the dough.  Furthermore, you can’t compare the taste of homemade to anything dried up in those boxes that have been sitting on store shelves for how long.

I hope, perhaps, soon that you’ll be in the mood to try my recipe. Once that you do, I think you really will want to make this simple pasta again and again.  



My Scrumptious Mushroom Linguine


1 tablespoon of butter
½ cup of olive oil
2 large cloves of garlic, finely minced
1 pound of fresh mushroom, cleaned and sliced
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of basil
½ teaspoon of leaf thyme
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of black pepper
1 pound of linguine or a recipe of my pasta 


Lightly brown the finely minced garlic in the olive oil and butter before adding the sliced mushrooms, oregano, basil, thyme, salt and pepper.

Serve over your fresh linguine and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.


ENJOY!