Monday, February 22, 2016

Review: Mineral Fusion Liquid Eyeliner (Ebony)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Mineral Fusion Liquid Eyeliner (Ebony).jpeg
Mineral Fusion Liquid Eyeliner (Ebony) 

My comfort zone for eyeliner is usually in pencil form.   This variety has been my top preference for the most part since I consider it more natural for daytime.  I feel that this form can give more of a thinner, controlled line.  I can smudge to tone it down when necessary compared to a heavier, often unpredictable liquid that can be more challenging to master. Nights, however, I do like to take my liquid liner and create a little eye drama with a bolder line for more sizzling impact.

I really love Mineral Fusion’s purer formulas of cosmetics and skin care that I have tried in the past. Since I had such wonderful experiences with other healthier cosmetics from this vegan brand, I was looking forward to trying their Liquid Eyeliner in Ebony ($14.99) to see how it would fare.

Their Liquid Eyeliner is free of gluten, paraben, artificial color, fragrance, talc, and phthalate.  Besides not incorporating a chemical soup of ingredients, I also like how their company formulates with caring ingredients from nature such as chamomile, rosemary, grapefruit, aloe along with vitamin E to benefit the skin around the eye area while it lays down rich color.

Even if you’re a klutz with liquid liner, I think Mineral Fusion’s applicator with its nicely fashioned tip made it easier than some others that I used in the past.  This product didn’t budge, irritate, or flake off during the course of wear.  

If you haven’t tried Mineral Fusion and are looking to get away from more toxic chemicals, the Liquid Eyeliner is a great way to get acquainted with their line. Find it at their website or Whole Foods stores.