Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Makeup Trick: A Better Way to Clean Up Eye Shadow Mishaps!

eye shadow colors.jpeg
Eye shadow powders that land up under the eyes can be frustrating to correct--that is until you use this simple trick!

Don’t you hate when you are nearly finished doing your makeup when you notice that you have flecks of eye shadow under your eyes?  Of course, you try repairing it, but often those attempts can make the problem worse. However, I have an easier makeup trick that will save you from starting from scratch that you’re going to love once you try it.

What I like to do is to take a makeup sponge and pour a little bit of my foundation and under eye concealer together in the palm of my hand before dipping and dotting the loaded sponge on that spilled section of eye shadow.  

No joke, this little trick has saved me a lot of time and not to mention needless irritation from being excessively hard on that delicate under eye skin.  Trust me, but you won’t believe how wonderfully this makeup tip works for covering that fallen eye shadow and adjusting your concealer until you put it to the test yourself.