Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Review: IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara.jpeg
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara


Who can resist great mascara?  Therefore, I was delighted that PR sent me the recently released IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara to give it a whirl.

Just like all IT Cosmetics, this formula features anti-aging ingredients as well as their new elastic stretch technology to best enhance lashes. Superhero has proteins, peptide, biotin, and hydrolyzed keratin just to mention a few along with collagen for volumizing and polymers for lash-lifting.  

The formula is not too wet or dry, but more in the middle. It also has a great synthetic-haired brush with various length of bristles that improved the odds of capturing every lash. I always get the best results from any mascara by starting at the base and wiggling the wand upward to coat. I wasn’t disappointed because after one coat of this intense black mascara, I watched my lashes gain extra length and volume. 

Though I was impressed, I was greedy and wanted more lash beauty. However, I made a mistake by adding a second coat, which only clumped the lashes into little sections and made them hard to separate. I don’t recommend two coats.  As far as I’m concerned, one coat of Superhero mascara is all you want or will need. It really does look and work better applied in this manner without flaking or smudging as I wore it through my day.  I can’t say the same of two coats.

IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara ($24) is available at the company’s website, ULTA or qvc.com.  Check it out!