Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summer Beauty 2016 Rouge Bunny Rouge Products Review + Swatches

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Summer Beauty 2016 Rouge Bunny Rouge Products assortment.jpeg
Summer Beauty 2016 Rouge Bunny Rouge products 


Trends come and go, but the look of classic elegance never goes out of style.  Looking chic and impeccably made-up with artistry through colors and quality cosmetics lends a certain polish to a face that is timeless just like what you can expect judging from the assortment of products from luxury brand, Russian and London based, Rouge Bunny Rouge for the vision of summer beauty.


Let me start with one of my ultimate favorites for this season, their Hues of Enchantment Colour Burst Lipstick in 019 Whim of Mine ($29), which is a bewitching pink-brown, caressed with just the perfect amount of peach.  This is the most flattering lipstick shade I ever wore for how it complimented the yellow tones in my fair complexion as well as what it did for my brown hair and eyes. Though as divine as that color was, the formula itself was just as dreamy, cushioning my lips in moisturizing, lasting comfort for hours without any heavy feel or perfumed taste.

modeling Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst Lipstick in 019 Whim of Mine.jpeg
Here I'm modeling Rouge Bunny Rouge Colour Burst Lipstick in 019 Whim of Mine.

The Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss ($29) in 079 Rahat Loxum is  shimmering, gentile pink of luminous color that is just slightly sticky with high-wattage shine and pearlized particles. It has rose seed and vitamin E for hydrating almost like a lip treatment.  

modeling Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in 079 Rahat Loxum.jpeg
This one is Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in 079 Rahat Loxum.


Rouge Bunny Rouge Raw Garden Eye Shadow Palette 086 Antigo.jpeg
 Raw Garden Eye Shadow Palette 086 Antigo
To set those lips off, Rouge Bunny Rouge Raw Garden Eye Shadow Palette 086 Antigo ($57) is not to be missed with how well it pairs to further pull my look together.  The four brown-based shades appear matte in the compact, but they have a beautiful subdued shimmer in their rich, silky pigment.  A peach-champagne, plum-brown, cool medium brown, and deeper chocolate brown powder that blend exquisitely for creating a sensational neutral eye. 

swatches of Rouge Bunny Rouge Raw Garden Eye Shadow Palette 086 Antigo.jpeg
I swatched the Raw Garden Eye Shadow Palette 086 Antigo for you.  Gorgeous!
What I noticed after using their Feline Gaze Eye Khol Eye Liner Pencil in 062 Lilith ($23), a dark gray shade was how it drew impact to my eyes, but doing it with refinement. This waterproof liner had a smooth glide and wore all day without disappearing or smudging. 

I had to try their Ubiquitous Magnitude Mascara ($30) in 076 Titanian (dark luminous black) next. My lashes aren’t the longest or the most lush, but this gentle formula had almost some magic to it with how it coaxed, separated and brought my sparse lashes to life with its nicely curved fibre brush.  This product seemed to do it all, lengthening, thickening, and curling for the most natural looking and feeling lashes.

For my brows, I sampled Alchemy Long-Lasting Brow Liner ($27) in 088 Antimony (medium brown). This is a very thin pencil that you swivel up, which makes for graceful strokes when doing your brows for a more natural application.  By the way, it is waterproof with excellent holding power.

Of course, priming is even more essential with heat and humidity.  Therefore, I always make it a point to wear a primer and was happy to test their Prelude In The Clouds Aqua Primer ($57).  With anti-aging ingredients like sea-buckthorn berry extract, iris florentina root extract, ssccharide lsomerate, retinol palmitate, and vitamin E acetate, this formula has anti-aging advantages while helping smooth out the skin’s texture and rid it of flaws.  

Summer skin can always benefit by beaming light for a youthful glow. This was the first time that I ever tried their Seas Of Illumination Highlighting Liquid ($45) in 008 Tranquility, but it is far from the last.  Imagine a silky emulsion of a delicate rainbow of light from pinks, whites, peach, dancing over your complexion.  I mixed some with my foundation and loved the understated sheen it added to my skin.

Finally, I found a tube of the Cheeks In Bloom Blush Wand ($31) in 017 Vermeer.  This is a cream that dries to a powder. Vermeer is a somewhat sheer matte pink shade that is warm and natural that guarantees fresh, instant health.

I told you on another occasion I wear makeup that enhances me–-instead of a runway model that may be exaggerated to show off a look to go with its designer fashion counterpart.  Rouge Bunny Rouge won’t take you down any wrong path, only further into their garden of extraordinary beauty, where the colors and formulas truly can make you an elegant vision!