Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation (Light Clair, Blush Medium) Review + Swatches–Complexion Perfection Was Never So Easy!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Pur Minerals Light 4-in-1 Foundation.jpeg
Light Clair has more orange warmth to the beige.


When your complexion is feeling less than flawless, I find a great foundation formula is essential if you want to rack up the compliments for its help smoothing and perfecting the skin.  One that you might like to try is Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid 14-Hour Wear Foundation that I have been using lately for the beautiful finish it can give.


Blush Medium Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Foundation.jpeg
Blush Medium is a tad darker than Light Clair with just a touch of pink.

There are many reasons of why I am so pleased with this foundation with its built-in primer, skin care, and broad spectrum sunscreen protection.  First of all, I love the fact that it comes with a pump dispenser to help prevent contamination. I also liked how weightless this oil-free and age-defying formula feels with its ceretin complex. 

Even closer to my heart is how well this foundation with its matte medium coverage manages to blend and seal up pores even without applying a separate primer was impressive to me.  The look I got wearing this was so natural and fresh and stayed that beautiful way through my entire day without caking, fading, or congregating in any creases or laugh lines. 

As to the shades PR sent, I received the Light Clair (light with yellow undertones) and Blush Medium (neutral beige with slight pink to it).  Since my complexion is warm and ranges from fair to light, my first thought was any medium shade would be too dark or appropriate with pink to it.  However, the color once I tried both shades on was light enough to work nicely on my pale skin.  In fact, the Blush Medium looked better on me than the Light Clair for the extra healthy bit of vibrance that tiny bit of pink provided over the Light Clair that had more orange to it, which honestly surprised me.


swatches of both Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundations.jpeg
Light Clair is  on the right and closest to my wrist with Blush Medium on the left.


The only thing that could have made this award-winning foundation more outstanding would be higher than its SPF 15 protection.  

Honestly, I think Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid 14-Hour Wear Foundation ($36) is definitely a winner and worth trying for the lasting beauty it can bring a complexion.