Thursday, September 1, 2016

Your Skin-Must Have!--June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Peel Pads Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Peel Pads.jpeg
To get the most out of exfoliation, you need a gentle but  an effective product that won't be too rough on skin.


Exfoliation is the key to maintaining beautiful skin that never seems to age.  Doing so, revives a dull complexion, removing dead cells clouding radiance and stimulating fresh new cells to surface.  The process also allows your skin care products to work harder for you so they can penetrate more deeply than just laying on top of your epidermis.

However, moderation and the product are just as important if you don’t want to sabotage what you’re trying to achieve by products or methods that can abuse the skin.  Therefore, I was curious how luxury spa brand, June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Peel Pads would handle the challenge.


Free of parabens and preservatives, the product has 60 pads, saturated with a natural complex of lactic, phytic, glycolic acids, retinol, resveratrol, and lecithin for gently sloughing away dead cells while providing the benefits of anti-aging.

What I immediately noticed was there is no burning or skin redness involved. Once I used a cloth to wipe over my clean complexion, I did get slightly pink but only temporarily. My pores appeared more refined and the skin was softer and smoother when I examined my face more carefully.

Though you can use this product twice daily,  I feel twice a week is a safer way to renew the complexion. After all, the skin needs time to heal and regenerate so that is what I always do.

If you’re looking for a kinder form of exfoliation with potent anti-oxidant power of white, red and green tea extracts, goji beery, pomegranate, as well as grape seed, then I recommend giving June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Peel Pads ($75) a try.  Your skin will thank you!