Monday, October 10, 2016

Laura Geller Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundations (Fair, Light) Review + Swatches!

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Laura Geller Baked Balance-N-Brighten Foundation (Fair).jpeg
Here is the Fair Baked Balance-N-Brighten before I tried it.


In order to have a great look, you need to start with a good foundation.  One that I am excited about is Laura Geller Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation that I recently discovered in a box of products that PR sent.

Laura Geller Baked Balance-N-Brighten Foundation (Light).jpeg
This is what the Light compact looks like fresh out of the box.

This is a baked powder foundation swirled with different colors that is infused with antioxidants, centella asiatica and white tea extracts to defend against skin aging for beautiful coverage.  What is unique about this particular foundation is that it adapts to your coloring and the amount of desired coverage just by changing makeup brushes.


swatched Baked Balance-N-Brighten Fair Foundation.jpeg
This is the shade of the Fair compact once swatched.

For example, a fluffy kabuki brush like what I experimented with is perfect for building up light, but airy coverage once I swirled the colors in the compact.  For heavier coverage, you might want to go with a flat-top brush that can pick up more powder when dabbing on for handling more challenging facial imperfections like under eye darkness, marks from blemishes, scars, etc.  

swatched Baked-N-Balance Light Foundation.jpeg
See a bit more depth of color with peach warming up the Light compact.

Of the two shades (Fair) and (Light) that I tried from the nine available colors in this line, I had the best luck with the Fair. I also could wear the Light, but it has slightly more brown to the peach and beige tones, which made me dust on less.  Regardless, my complexion was softly glowing and practically flawless from its lovely matte finish. 

I really think Laura Geller’s Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation ($33) has found a place of honor in my makeup bag.  With how it perfected my skin tone, it is no surprise why this product won a Beauty Excellence Award in 2015.  Check it out!