Sunday, December 18, 2016

Fuego Box December 2016 Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Fuego Box December 2016 hot sauces.jpeg
With the help of artisan hot sauces, you can really change up flavor of dishes.

Though I love a fiery bite any time of year, I appreciate that extra nippy warmth of hot sauces even more with cold weather.  A great way to satisfy that need and my palate is with a revolving variety of delicious artisan hot sauces like what you can expect from Fuego Box, the hot sauce subscription that keeps delighting my taste buds with every new box.

The cost for Fuego Box is $29.95 per quarter with free shipping.  You can also buy one box at a time for $12.95 with a $5.00 shipping charge is also available.  Besides three unique small-batch, artisan sauces, you also get a card with recommended foods or dishes that would best compliment each sauce.

December 2016 was another fine month that brought Freshies Green Heat Jalapeno to my attention.  This flavorsome sauce has a medium heat with tomatillo, garlic, onion, agave nectar, and artful spicing that bring something pleasant to foods like how I enjoyed it on scrambled eggs. 

The second sauce I sampled in this latest Fuego Box was AmberFyre Mango Suave.  Thanks to its Caribbean influence with traces of vanilla and Meyer’s dark rum, this is a milder sweet sauce that has a smooth, tropical heat.  This sauce tasted great on poultry for one when I tried it on my chicken breast.  Fish and pork are what I intend to try experimenting with this one next.

The last sauce of this December 2016 assortment was Secret Aardvark Drunken Jerk.  This sauce has Jamaican jerk seasoning, thyme, allspice, habanero peppers, garlic, and dark rum that give it a unique edge. This is delicious when I added it to my melted cheese sauce for nachos.  You can also use it in your marinades, which is next on my agenda.

If you’re also a fan of hot, spicy flavor or still shopping for holiday gifts for family or friends, then I highly recommend Fuego Box!  Check this hot sauce subscription box out because I promise you’ll love it.