Monday, March 13, 2017

Your Quest for Soothing Lip Comforting Beauty May Be Solved--INGLOT High Gloss Lip Oils, Lipstick and Soft Precision Lipliner Review + Swatches!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
lipstick and lipliner.jpeg
Lipstick #295 and the #61 lipliner/crayon.

Making most of my lips is one of my top priorities. Besides color and finish, I also like a lubricating formula that keeps my lips comfortable and moisturized.  INGLOT Cosmetics High Gloss Lip Oils were certainly up to the task with plenty of oils such as jojoba, argan, apricot, cherry kernel, and alpine apple seed to shea butter and vitamin E to keep my lips happy for hours.


Inglot high gloss lip oils.jpeg
These High Gloss Lip Oils deliver plenty of shine and hydration.


I got to try all three in this High Gloss Lip Oil ($18) line, which includes a clear, non-scented (01), a pale pink (02), and a light nude (03).  These twist up to release the color to the top. The pink and nude have a wonderful cherry scent to their sheer color.  In addition, these glosses have an intense vinyl-like shine to help flaunt and genuinely show off your lips subtly for a more natural effect without being tacky. 


modeling high gloss lip oil #2.jpeg
Here I'm modeling High Gloss Lip Oil #2.  This has just a touch of pink.

The other INGLOT lip products that I sampled were the  Lipstick #295 ($14) (plum-berry) and a closely matching shade of Soft Precision Lipliner/Crayon #61. The formula with its vitamin E and apricot kernel oil had a creamy feel and glided on its luscious, weightless color.  Furthermore, this lipstick looked and felt good for hours.  I only had to reapply after eating; otherwise, I think it probably would have hung in there longer.


lipstick and lipliner swatches.jpeg
Closest to my wrist is #295 Lipstick with the #61 Lipliner/Crayon on the left.  The lipliner has just a bit more berry-pink to it.

To enhance the shape of my lips, the Lipliner/Crayon #61 ($12) worked out well.  This pencil spread nicely to smoothly outline and perfect the shape of my lips.

My only complaint that I have is their number system over naming individual shades.  Otherwise, their lip products are a great place to start treating your lips to, especially with the High Gloss Lip Oils, lipsticks and lip liners from my experience. Check the INGLOT website out!