Saturday, April 1, 2017

An Unbelievable Way to Curb Your Appetite That I Swear by!


Regardless of my love of baking on the weekends, I do try to behave myself and control my eating most of the time for those other five days.  Trying to cut back on those calories is never easy and can be a daily struggle, but I  found a way to help curb eating that honestly does work.  


carrots.jpeg
You won't believe how beneficial a carrot can be until you read this post.


What I have been doing is eating fresh carrots one hour before dinner.  Believe it or not, I peel a fat carrot or several small carrots and then slit lengthwise into thinner strips.  I like to prepare them that way because it takes longer to eat.  

Timing my carrot break one hour before dinner allows me to eat a lot less.  Seriously, I’ve tried those nutrition bars and shakes that are meant to curb appetite, but nothing ever really helped as much as turning to carrots in their value to lose weight.  

I can almost hear you snickering through the computer as you read these words, but as you fill up on all that fiber, beta-carotene that converts into skin beneficial vitamin A and other antioxidants like vitamin E, C, and copper, you're also beautifying your skin along with improving the look of your body.  Carrots are also a great source of biotin (B7) for nail and hair health and other skin friendly B vitamins like pyridoxine and pyridoxamine (B6), riboflavin (B2), pantothenic acid (B5), and folate (B9) to keep it thriving.

Before you chalk this off, I hope that you try what I am suggesting here.  If so, I know that you will be amazed at the power of what the mere carrot can do to fill you up and improve your overall appearance. The only way that I can make a believer out of you is for you to try my method.  Trust me, but you will eat less and notice your weight drop once you step on your scale!