Thursday, April 27, 2017

John Frieda Salon Shape Hot Air Brush Review--Upping Your Mother’s Day Beauty!

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


John frieda hot air brush box.jpeg
You'll like what you can do with this product.




It’s that time of year when you want to do something spectacular with your hair for a fresh look. Whatever style you’re going for, you want your hair frizz-free with as much shine and volume that you can possibly get. A product that can help with that task is John Frieda’s Salon Shape Hot Air Brush that PR sent for this review.

hot air brush.jpeg
This helps eliminate frizz.

This brush isn’t meant to dry your hair like your hair dryer.  You could probably do that, but it is recommended for putting final touches to your hair after it is mostly dry (80%). With its ionic generator, this styling tool is great for creating smoothness to eliminate frizziness by how it flattens the hair cuticles.  It also has ceramic and titanium technology built in for giving hair extra shine and increased thermal protection. 

The barrel of this brush is 1-1/2 inches and it has 500 watts of power, two settings for heat, besides the cool setting for locking in the fullness.    I forgot to mention it also has a long cord that swivels for better access to electric outlets as well as maneuvering.

I have thick hair that has some layers cut in to take advantage of my natural curl.  I started on the high setting to turn my hair under initially before I changed to the lower heat just for a few minutes because it was at the right stage to finish with the cool button.  I am happy to report that once I partially dried my hair and experimented with the Salon Shape Hot Air Brush, I loved how the layers seemed to separate and puff out more than when blow drying with two different size ceramic brushes.

With how much extra volume that I noticed in my thick hair, I can only imagine how beneficial this tool could be for someone with thin or fine hair.  Honestly, if you thought your fine hair was doomed to hang flat and limp, then try this John Frieda Salon Shape Hot Air Brush because it will surprise you in a nice way for you to gift yourself with or that special lady for Mother’s Day.  Check it out!