Saturday, April 8, 2017

Try My DIY Multi-Purpose Green Cleaning Spray and Save Yourself and the Planet At the Same Time!


Kitchen ingredients such as white vinegar and baking soda are effective natural cleaning agents that I use, depending on what I want to clean.  However, I mixed up an eco-friendly cleaning spray recipe that my cousin prompted me to try that is really wonderful for tackling practically any surface.  It worked so well that I thought you would love to try it too!


cleaning bottles.jpeg
You'll save money, the environment and yourself from those harsh ingredients that could risk your health.

This cleaner will do its job to disinfect since it acts as both germicide and fungicide due to its tea tree oil.   I hope that you give it a shot because it is great to have on hand, will save you some money over the commercial versions and keep the environment healthy.

My DIY Multi-Purpose Green Cleaning Spray


5 drops of tea tree oil
4 cups of water
2 drops of lavender essential oil


Mix the ingredients together and fill one of those plastic spritz bottles to store for spraying.