Tuesday, May 16, 2017

KMS Tame Frizz De-Frizz Oil Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


KMS Tame Frizz Oil.jpeg
This is more a clear gel than a typical hair oil.

Anyone with a natural curl to their hair knows what a problem that frizziness can be. Since I am one of those people, I was more than willing to test KMS Tame Frizz De-Frizz Oil when PR reached out.

This is a clear formula with a slight sweet scent that you can apply to slightly damp hair after washing it or to tame dry hair.  It has a dimethiconol polymer to guard the hair against humidity and cyclopentasiloxane for controlling the frizz.

I tried it for the first time yesterday on dry hair when it gave me trouble sticking out in the wrong places. Instead of just randomly applying the product to the whole head, I found it was better to start by pumping out a small wad of this non-greasy gel-serum at a time and work it from the bottom of the hair upward.  This way I was saved from piling on too much until I was familiar with how much I would need.

The product helped make my misbehaving hair smooth and manageable without weighing it down or causing stickiness, which is a win.  Furthermore, my hair did gain some shine, but next time I am going to see the difference of applying to damp, freshly washed hair since the company recommends that for getting the glossiest effect.

I liked KMS Tame Frizz De-Frizz Oil.  Have you ever used this product yet?  Check it out at the company’s website!