Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mally Beauty More Is More Mascara Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


More Is More mascara.jpeg
You'll love what you can do for your eyes with this mascara.



Unlike some of you, I don’t naturally come by long, lush lashes unless I meet up with great mascara.  I don’t know if you had a chance to try Mally Beauty’s More Is More Mascara yet, but PR kindly sent me one to see what I thought.

This is a jet black formula with a nicely designed, slender brush with additional bristles on the tip for lengthening, defining and separating to give that effect of false lashes. This mascara also has a special sealant that helps protect from smudging and flaking.

The formula has a creamy, wonderful consistency that goes on the lashes beautifully.  This mascara really captures lashes easily to thicken and lengthen.  I liked how quickly I could build up my lashes and separate them for real impact without needing to curl them first.  
More is More mascara and box.jpeg
This mascara is easy to take off, too.

My eyes can be sensitive, especially at this time of year with everything blooming.  However, the formula is gentle and non-irritating as well. This mascara also didn’t smudge in all the hours I had it on, but flaked slightly toward evening when I went to take it off.

Something else fantastic about More Is More mascara is how great this mascara is to remove with just a regular eye makeup remover.

The next time you are on the prowl for new mascara, especially if you don’t have the best lashes, make it a point to try Mally Beauty’s More Is More Mascara ($20) because you will be glad that you did!