Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.** 


Garnier Ultra-Lift.jpeg
Have you tried this product yet?


Since I had never tried Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer, I thought it was worth investigating to see how this drugstore brand would perform.

This product has vitamin E, pro-retinol and rice peptides for anti-aging and adding moisture to the skin.  It also has broad spectrum SPF of 15, too low in my opinion.  A more desirable SPF that I usually look for is at least 30 for daily use. 

The product comes with a pump to dispense, which I think is important to keep it more sanitary than dipping fingers into a bottle or jar.  This made for a good start.  However, this container pumps out far too much lotion at once.  

Regardless if it is only a $14.99 product, you will end up wasting some because you don’t need that much for an application.  This has a thick consistency, almost like a cream than a runny lotion.  

Even though I have a dry complexion, this scented product didn’t feel like it completely absorbed into the skin.  My face was shiny and felt somewhat sticky to touch. Perhaps, I put too much on.  

Therefore, I kept using it for about a week. I wish that I could say it firmed up wrinkles and did wonders for my complexion, but I still looked shiny, sticky and basically the same.

Then again, Garnier Ultra-Lift could work differently on your complexion. This is just the result of my personal experience.