Saturday, November 30, 2013

Take a Peek at My Second Box From Beauty Box 5 Monthly Beauty Sampling Program (November 2013) Review

Disclaimer:  This post is based on free products provided by a company as a press sample so that I may offer my own  opinion, which may be the same or differ from yours.
Beauty Box 5 for November 2013.jpeg
Here is what was inside my November 2013 Beauty Box 5


I love getting surprise makeup and beauty goodies in the mail. Therefore, I couldn't be more pleased with the second shipment from Beauty Box 5 that showed up at my door. If you haven't heard about Beauty Box 5, a monthly beauty subscription program where you get five different cosmetic samples for just $12 a month, then where have you been hiding?

Here's what I got this month:

a mini Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash
a Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Cooling-Face Mask
a Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant  (full size) plus a coupon for another free one
a Body Drench Lip Drench  (full size)
a Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder (full size)

The Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash had a lovely fragrance with lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang that produced a wonderful lather of scented bubbles to wash with.

Next, I discovered a different sort of facial mask.  The Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Cooling-Face Mask is not something you apply out of tube or jar, but instead one you pull out and fit to your face like a form- fitted pattern with holes.  It is a deep cleansing formula and antioxidant rich with red grape, clay, and Arctic Cloudberry, making skin to feel very cool as it rests on your skin.  I left it on for the fifteen minutes before removing to find my skin was rosy and soft.

The Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant was the Invisible Solid in Completely Clean.  This was full size and retails for $7.99.  I even got a coupon for another FREE one included.

I also found a Body Drench Lip Drench.  I never heard of this brand, but I got a full size lip balm in a yummy raspberry that felt and tasted great on my dry, winter lips.  It retails for $4.99.

Last in this box, I got another cosmetic that was new to me.  It was a full size jar of Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Champagne.  This is gorgeous, shimmering bronze-champagne loose eye shadow pigment that is perfect for creating holiday looks for parties.  It retails for $14.99.

I think this month's box was even better than the first one.  Now I am really psyched to see what the next Beauty Box 5 will be!

If you want to have fun experimenting with beauty favorites while discovering new brands, then I highly recommend visiting Beauty Box 5 because I know you would love this

No comments: