Saturday, May 10, 2014

Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets Brings Beautiful, Lasting Scent to Laundry (Review)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets.jpeg
Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets


Since Purex Crystals can revive clothes to make them look practically new again, I was excited to hear Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets were now also on the market.  Being a Purex Insider, I immediately signed up to try these new fabric softener sheets when the opportunity arose.

With a scent like Fresh Spring Waters that I received, you might be fooled that this was a new fresh floral fragrance packed inside.  Its lovely aroma came through the box to my delight and circulated through my livingroom where it sat before I could take my picture.  In fact, it is hard to believe that such a pleasing and lasting smell came from dryer sheets. 

What I noticed after using this product was that it helped cut down on lint and static while infusing every piece with that pretty scent, which is advertised to last for up to thirty days. 

This is a wonderful product to have in your laundry room.  Do try it yourself and treat your laundry as well as your senses to its beauty!

You can learn more about Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets at their website.


No comments: