Monday, February 7, 2011

Nuzzle Perfume Review

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Nuzzle Perfume.jpeg
Nuzzle Perfume
If you are searching for a new fragrance to set you apart from the crowd, then you need to experience Nuzzle.  I was sent a bottle to review and immediately I was impressed.  This scent is subtly seductive with lush fruity plum, black currant, sweet pineapple, and highlighted with touches of juicy orange and lime.  

At the same time, this fragrance is wildly exhilarating and a happy rush to the senses.  The particular scent originally designed to express the strength, passion, dedication of equine enthusiasts captured something special in a bottle with Nuzzle.  Honestly, I love wearing this perfume because it makes me feel free, like I'm the elite thoroughbred racing toward a goal or someone where anything is possible because I'm special--a winner!

The company also sent me a tube of their Nuzzle Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss in Apple-Luscious.  This stuff tastes delicious upon application while thoroughly moisturizing your lips in a sheer wash of healthy pink.

You can buy Nuzzle in a 1.7 fl. oz. eau de parfum or even a cute Nuzzlette, a 2.0ml for $5.00, or a 5ml roll on such as I was also sent for only $7.00!  Gift sets are also available on their website.

What else I thought was wonderful about the company  was how every purchase of their products helps support Habitat for Horses. 

Take it from me, you won't be disappointed if you're searching for a new perfume.  Nuzzle is ultra feminine, elegant, and full of passion in a bottle!