Saturday, December 31, 2011

Do You Have Any New Year's Resolutions?

Every year I resolve to exercise more especially adding leg lifts to my routine.  I start out well and stick to the plan, but then I always seem to get sidetracked.  This year, however, I am ready to give it another shot since I moved my full length mirror.  Glancing at my whole less than perfect body should provide better motivation. 

Strange how when I lose weight that I find  it vanishes only from the top and not the legs.  Why I am so lucky in that respect baffles me to no end.  However, this year I am prepared to tune those puppies up once and for all.

I don't know how well this full mirror trick will work to keep me practicing those leg lifts.  Nonetheless, it is what I'm going to try this year to help me shape up and tone my legs.

Do you have resolutions set for this new year?  If so, tell me what they are and how you plan to go about it?