Sunday, August 11, 2013

Do Try This Home Remedy to Help Grow Longer, Lush Lashes!

Who doesn't want the thickest fringe of lashes possible?  However, if you don't feel all that comfortable putting on mascaras with growth-enhancing chemicals or other eye products to stimulate lash growth, then you are not alone.  I avoid those types of eye products.  Yet, I still desperately envied women with those lush, really long lashes.  So I kept reading and experimenting with home remedies until I found this.

Although there is no scientific evidence behind this home remedy that I am going to share with you, I have been using castor oil on my eye lashes and am liking what I am seeing.  I have been dabbing some of this oil on a cotton swab to lightly coat my top lashes only before bed.  I refuse trying to do the bottom lashes because it feels too close with only a few, sparsely spaced lashes, so I leave it alone.

Avoid doing this treatment more than once a day.  Overdoing could cause your lashes to become brittle.  Also, be careful on how much castor oil you get on your swab.  After all, you don't want to get any of this oil in your eye in the process. 

Don't stick your swab back into the bottle once it touches your lashes or you will contaminate the oil.  Use a fresh swab if you need more to do your other eye. 

Regardless of how you go about applying this castor oil, I do think it has been helping.  My lashes do look like they are filling in somewhat.  Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but this stuff has been also conditioning them because they are, indeed, glossier.  Try it yourself 
because I think you will be pleased.