Thursday, October 17, 2013

Those Dry Feet of Yours Will Love My Yummy Homemade Foot Softening Butter!

Today, I have a wonderful homemade skin care recipe that you can make in practically no time to soften your feet.  This simple beauty concoction has a delicious smell and works magic on dry, tough skin. 

Be warned, however, there is one pitfall to working with this recipe.  The more you smell that yummy aroma, the hungrier you may get for sweets!

Now that I cleared my conscience, I hope you try this recipe out and treat those feet. 

What I like to do is slather a generous amount of this foot butter on my freshly washed feet at night and then encase them in a pair of white cotton socks for maximum benefits.  By morning, you will notice a beautiful improvement in the condition of the treated skin.

My Yummy Homemade Foot Softening Butter

2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil
3 teaspoons of Crisco Vegetable Shortening
4 teaspoons of Cocoa Butter
2 teaspoons  of Vitamin E oil

Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.  

Store in a clean container because this will be enough for at least two or three times, depending on how thick of the application used. 

Trust me, you are going to love the results!