Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Review: Beauty Box 5 December 2105 Is an Awesome Month!

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Beauty Box 5 December 2105.jpeg
Beauty Box 5 December 2105 held big goodies!


I always look forward to when I see that familiar little green box from Beauty Box 5 showing up at my house. This month’s theme from this beauty subscription happens to be Have Yourself a Smoky Holiday Season with helpful makeup, skin care and brush to help you achieve that goal!

If you also love digging in and discovering new beauty finds every month as I do, then I suggest looking into signing up for this beauty subscription box.  The cost is minimal at $12 a month with free shipping with five full to sample size cosmetics, skin care, hair care to fragrance products. 

Are you ready to get excited?  I think that you will once you check out these five FULL-SIZE beauty products that arrived this month.


Beauty Box 5 December 2015

1.  OFRA Shimmer Eye Shadow (Goget Refill for their palette)–$12.00

2.  BEAUTY BOX 5 Blender Brush –$10.00

3.  PRESTIGE COSMETICS Total Intensity Eyeliner–$5.95

4.  THE BEAUTY CROP Glamazon Stick–$22.00

5.  SO FRESH SO CLEAN Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes–$2.99


Total Value: $52.94!


The OFRA eye shadow is in the shimmery shade Millennium Bark, a brown with a hint of olive that has some sparkles to it that is a great neutral shade.  The card that came with this box has a value of $13.50, but at the company’s website it is $12.00. Either this is a typo or the price went up.  It does wear well without problems to nicely compliment my dark brown eyes.

The BEAUTY BOX 5 Blender Brush was wonderful to include in this box.  After all, you can never have enough eye shadow brushes.  It has a pointed, tapered tip unlike some flatter ended blender brushes that I own, which I found helped application for doing the smoky eye. 

The PRESTIGE COSMETICS Eyeliner is in Deepest Black is excellent.  This pencil is the blackest of black color like coal in a creamy gel-like formulation that glides well without tugging on your lids as you apply.  It is kind to sensitive eyes and holds up for hours of wear with only slight smudging.

THE BEAUTY CROP Glamazon Stick is a creamy highlighting crayon.  The color is a gleaming gold-based champagne that you will adore for accenting cheekbones, lids or wherever area you want to beam some light upon.  There are no sparkle chunks, but glorious, pale radiant gold light in this crayon.

The 25-count package of SO FRESH SO CLEAN Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes is the last product inside.  These are PH balanced and advertised to deep clean enough to remove waterproof mascara.  I haven’t tried any waterproof makeup to test that claim out, but this product did zap away my regular formula that I had on quickly and without any irritation.  

I dare you not to love this December 2105 assortment with this $52.94 grouping.  I know that I think this is my favorite box from this company this year.  What do you think?  I say check out Beauty Box 5 because you will love these boxes!