Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover.jpeg
Here's an easier solution of how to handle those cuticles for a better manicure.


Despite using an orange stick to force the cuticles back, it can be tricky to avoid painting them at times when doing your manicure.  Therefore, I was curious how Sally Hansen’s Instant Cuticle Remover would work to solve that problem.

According to the package, the product is supposed to dissolve cuticles in 15 seconds once you squeeze some out and apply to the cleaned cuticle area and just beneath the nails.  

With my clock in viewing range, I went ahead and gave myself the treatment.  My first thought was that it didn’t irritate like I had expected it might, which was a good thing.  Before I even realized it, it was already time to grab my orange stick again and start pushing them back. Already I was liking how much easier this product made that task for softening them.

After I washed my hands and dried, I noticed the residue of the cuticle the cloth picked up.

I really liked the simplicity of removing cuticles this way over just attempting to push back the cuticles when polishing the nails.  Trust me, but it is far less painful with Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover than the old-fashioned way of turning to your orange stick alone!  Check it out because you’ll be glad that you did.