Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Balms Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**


Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balms.jpeg
Healing lips never tasted better than with Burt's Bees lip balms that I sampled.


Winter is not the time to take chances with your lips.  Drastic cold temperatures can leave vulnerable lips chapped and hurting before you know it.  What I like to do is to take a proper precaution to keep my lips healthy with more than just color if you intend to keep them feeling good as well as smooth and lovely like with the assortment of Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Balms that PR graciously provided to soothe and moisturize.


The first one I sampled was the Pink Grapefruit Moisturizing Lip Balm.  It heals with a wonderful citrus taste and beneficial vitamin C and E from pink grapefruit oil.  In fact, this particular product was a 2014 Martha Stewart Wedding Bridal Award Winner, which I can understand having now used it 

Another one that was just as delicious as well as therapeutic when I tried some on was their Wild Cherry Lip Balm due to its coconut and natural cherry oils.  This has a slightly tart cherry taste over a cough drop type of sweeter cherry taste.

Next, I sampled the Coconut & Pear Lip Balm with coconut oil, pear extract and shea butter, which had a tropical flavor to its lip conditioning powers.  

The last lip balm I received was a tube of their Vanilla Bean, which made me think of dessert with all its intense vanilla flavor, not to mention moisturizing shea butter and vitamin E that greeted dry lips.  

It’s hard to pick out my favorite of this group, but it was a toss up between Pink Grapefruit and Coconut & Pear for my complete lip satisfaction from these lip balms.   Try Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balms because they can save your hurting lips from misery without subjecting them to questionable chemicals that may be lurking in some others that you trust your lips to!