Saturday, April 15, 2017

Why You Might Want to Change the Way You Part Your Hair Occasionally!

thinking pretty brunette.jpeg
This beauty listened intently to safeguard her lovely hair.

We all tend to have a favorite way to part our hair.  Maybe you feel that when your hair divides in a certain place to part that it best compliments you.  While this may be true, there is something else that may cause you to suddenly want to try a new part.

According to one hair study, years of parting your hair in the same place can take a toll.  Continual abuse of running your comb through one section of the scalp can create enough stress to actually widen the area.  

I don’t know about you, but I would like to avoid extra scalp showing on my head.  Therefore, I plan on also changing my part every now and then!