Monday, July 8, 2013

Review +Swatches: IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss (Perfect Nude, I Believe) & YLBB Waterproof Lip Liner Stain (Nude Light/Medium, Nude Tan/Rich)

**Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**
Here is Vitality Perfect Nude Gloss and YLBB Lip Liner Stain in  Nude Light/Medium.

Prepare to be amazed because those beauty experts at IT Cosmetics have outdone themselves again when it comes to making most of  your lips.  Their Vitality Lip Flush Butter Glosses and YLBB (Your Lips But Better) Waterproof Lip Liner Stains exceeded my expectations for showering my lips with moisture, incredible color, and miraculously filling them out unlike anything else I have ever tried.   Readers, together these products can do more for you than you realize and here's why.

Before I put those glosses on, I lined my lips with the YLBB (Your Lips But Better) Waterproof Lip Liner Stains the company kindly sent me in Nude Light/Medium and Nude Tan/Rich. This creamy liner spreads easily loaded with  moisturizing benefits from peptides, collagen, hyaluronic acid, avocado oil, shea butter, aloe, and jojoba with boosting anti-aging help from vitamins, acai, and green and white teas.  In addition, this liner stain can also serve as a primer and stain, if you want to color your lips for all day wear.

In the above photo, the top is YLBB Lip Liner Stain in Nude Tan/Rich  with the lighter Nude Light/Medium  below.

Being light, I reached for the Nude Light/Medium first since it is the closest to my coloring.  Since it was one of the lightest nude pencils I ever came across, I was able to outline beyond my normal lip line without looking sloppy.  Now makeup artists pencil in beyond lip lines constantly.  However, in real life this looked like I just messed up when trying the same thing with other pencils.  On the other hand, my lips with the Nude Light/Medium Liner Stain together with the Vitality Perfect Nude Gloss made my lips fuller with more tempting volume. My mouth is small, but now I can build it up thanks to IT Cosmetics.

Here I am wearing Vitality Perfect Nude and Nude Light/Medium YLBB Liner Stain.

I was in my happy place now when I was ready to apply the Vitality Lip Flush Butter Glosses in Perfect Nude and I Believe. Color wise, Perfect Nude is the Holy Grail of nudes with exact parts of pink to brown.  The color was the most flattering nude imaginable without being too pale or dark.  I Believe is a smashing berry pink shade that looks darker in the tube than on the lips as you will see because I modeled it for you along with the Nude Tan/Rich Lip Liner Stain in another photo.
 
Here is Vitality I Believe Gloss and YLBB Lip Liner Stain in Nude Tan/Rich.

As to the feel of these glosses, I found them non-sticky but possessing a wonderful lightweight consistency that felt soothing while I wore it.  Their formula is crammed with ingredients for hydration along with anti-aging oxidants like vitamins A, C, E, acai, green tea and white tea to treat lips to that comfort while beautifying them in the process.


How do you like me in Vitality I Believe Gloss with the YLBB Lip Liner Stain in Nude Tan/Rich?

The Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss also has wonderful lasting power for a gloss as well.  I put it on in the morning and still had most of it on after lunch.  My coffee cup had just a minor trace of the gloss unlike a lot of other lip products that often are eaten away.  I really didn't bother reapplying after lunch because I was still looking good with enough on.
With both products on, my lips looked so plump and inviting  than I ever thought possible.

If you have thin lips or a small mouth like yours truly, you won't be disappointed with IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Butter Gloss ($24) and YLLBB Waterproof Lip Liner Stains ($24).  Seven colors are available in either product to make it even better.  Find them at IT Cosmetics, QVC.com, Beauty.com, and the Shopping Channel.

You may think I get carried when I love something, but I am naturally enthusiastic whether sharing products, helpful information, or even one of my own recipes that turned out spectacular, it is just the way I am.  Now that I revealed that side of myself, I know you will get just as excited about these IT Cosmetics glosses and liner stains once they touch your own lips!