Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bare Minerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer for Combination Skin Review

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Purely Nourishing Moisturizer.jpeg
This moisturizer is great for combination skin.
When I was sent a Purely Nourishing Moisturizer by Bare Escentuals and asked to try it, I was not sure how the combination formula would react on my dry skin.  However, I found the lightweight formula was gentle and hydrated thoroughly enough to please my sometimes sensitive skin. 

The product contains 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex, which is clinically proven to improve the skin as is the rest of the Bare Minerals Skin Care line.  I found my pores did appear smaller while using this moisturizer while keeping my face soft and supple. 

The surprising comfort of such non-greasy emollients and the antioxidants for environmental protection please me as well.  I do think Purely Nourishing Moisturizer is now a welcome addition on my vanity top.  If you care for your skin, then this product is worth a try!